No more unshared thoughts



I want to write, I want to connect to other people, I want to share my thoughts with the world fearlessly. I've always been reluctant to do so, but not anymore. I also won't be such perfectionist that if the post is not perfect it shall not be published. I'm not perfect, I'm just a normal human trying to live the best way I can. 

I come across such good movies and books that if I just keep it all to myself wouldn't be fair. Sometimes when I'm down and watch a really good movie or read a really good book I just feel so lucky to be alive because that moment is very precious to me, that of appreciating the beauty of art or reflecting, or even coming to the realization of things I never ever thought of before... to me that's very important.

Comments

Popular Posts